The Hamden Community Emergency Response Team is no longer accepting donations for victims of the Warner Street apartment complex fire last week.

On Sunday, Hamden CERT officials said they had more donations than they could handle and at this time people are asked not to bring any more items to the Keefe Center site.

Donations poured in after at least 50 people were forced from their homes on Monday night when a fire ripped through the apartment complex.

Crews responded to 42 Warner Street around 7 p.m. on Valentine’s Day and found fire originating from several windows on two floors of the complex.

The fire was also shooting through the roof, according to Hamden Fire Chief Gary Merwede.

Several residents were rescued from apartments, Merwede said. There were no injuries, he said.

There are 22 units in the apartment complex and up to 50 people are now displaced, according to Merwede. He said the building was a total loss.