SOUTH AMBOY, NJ – Rental will begin soon at Station Bay, the newest luxury rental complex to open in South Amboy.
Construction on the South Amboy ferry terminal has yet to begin and no ferry service provider has signed on. However, the developer hopes the ferry service will one day open:
“This is an important first step in establishing South Amboy as one of New Jersey’s most desirable residential destinations,” said Jonathan Schwartz, partner at BNE. âWe believe our convenient transit location, waterfront location, and feature-packed lifestyle will quickly resonate with renters in New Jersey and beyond.
The developers say Station Bay promises a “resort lifestyle” with:
- An elegant lobby lounge with cafÃ©-bar
- Some apartments have a private outdoor area and water views of Raritan Bay
- Several entertainment lounges
- A Matrix fitness center with separate yoga and spin studios
- A coworking lounge featuring private meeting rooms and a smart cafe, multisport simulator, cinema room, arcade and games room, children’s playroom, animal spa and dog park
- Outside, two courtyards
- A swimming pool with private cabanas, fire pits, outdoor bar, private barbecue and dining areas, games and lawn lounges
- Covered parking and 24/7 maintenance are also available on site
Interested renters should call (732) 525-3223 or visit StationBayNJ.com.